Invest in Dubai
Dubai is a business heaven. Businesses in Dubai are far, wide and challenging to make investment. The Sheikhs of Dubai provide a congenial business atmosphere culture. Money just pours in and the rich become richer and the not-so-rich better their living standards.
Why invest in Dubai?
- Congenial atmosphere for business.
- Cosmopolitan environment.
- Prosperous economy.
- International business trade centre.
Dubai’s Business Climate
Dubai’s authorities have deliberately sought to create an environment, which is well ordered without being unduly restrictive. As a result, Dubai offers businessmen operating conditions that are among the most liberal and attractive in the region. There are many options open to international companies seeking to establish a business relationship with Dubai.
Dubai offers incoming business all the advantages of a highly developed economy. Its infrastructure and services match the highest international standards, facilitating efficiency, quality and service.
Among the benefits are:
- Free enterprise system
- Highly developed transport infrastructure
- State-of-the-art telecommunications
- Sophisticated financial and services sector
- Top international exhibition and conference venue
High quality office and residential accommodation
- Reliable power, utilities etc.
- First class hotels, hospitals, schools and shops
- Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Special Investment Incentives
Dubai’s highly successful Jebel Ali Free Zone and the Airport Free Zone provide all the advantages available elsewhere in the emirate, with the following additional benefits:
- 100% foreign ownership and control
- Renewable 15-year guarantee of no taxation
- No customs duties
- Flexible investment options
- Efficient transport and distribution facilities
- Full administrative and recruitment support
Overseas companies setting up in Dubai can secure cost advantages not generally available internationally.
Among the reasons are:
- No corporate taxes
- No income taxes
- No foreign exchange controls
- No trade barriers
- Competitive import duties (4% with many exemptions)
- Competitive labour costs
- Competitive energy costs
- Competitive real estate costs
Dubai presents international business with a wide range of opportunities for different activities and operations, including:
- Transport and distribution
- Manufacturing and processing
- Regional offices
- Attractive lifestyle
Apart from economic advantages, the city offers a superior quality lifestyle that is truly international with luxury residential and office accommodation and excellent educational, health and shopping facilities. Sporting and leisure facilities are abundant and Dubai’s top class international hotels offer a wide range of dining and entertainment choices.